[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3.12 conversion and end of conversion sound question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:08:19 -0800 (PST)

Correction. There is no sound when the file has been converted for you but you
do hear the progress percentages announced to you like 2 percent, 4 percnet, 6
percent and so on. What I do here is walk away from my PC and returns and sees
the Replay Converter 3.12 main interface. You can tab to the listbox view and
will "done" after the file name. With JAWS 9 you can do a
insert+control=numbers row 3 to hear the status for the file after it was
converted. Before doing the conversions the status header reads as "pending".

--- On Sun, 11/2/08, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>