[blindreplay] Replay Converter 3.12 conversion and end of conversion sound question

  • From: "stever2525" <stever2525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 02:41:28 -0800

Hi, this is Steve. I have installed Replay Converter - Version 3.12 and I am
trying to convert a .rm stereo file to a .wav.
After I have chosen .wav, the selection is still shown as mp3 options, bit
rate and mono/stereo.   I still choose stereo, but ignore the bit rate
option, since I assumed it would be ignored by my wav selection. The
conversion from stereo .rm to .wav is successful, but it is in mono. I can't
find how to solve this problem to make a stereo conversion.
Another thing I need to know is how to get a sound to play when a conversion
has finished. I had this set in the earlier version, don't remember how I
did that, but can't find this option with Replay Converter Version 3.12.
Thank you for your help.