[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3.12 conversion and end of conversion sound

  • From: "stever2525" <stever2525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 01:37:29 -0800

Thank you for letting me know.
I will miss the sound which made it very convenient for me to do other things on my PC, or if I am elsewhere, here the end of conversion sound. I am using JAWS5.1 and can tell when the conversion is done by checking the status. I just like knowing the exact time of the end of conversion, giving me options to proceed to my next task.
thank you