[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3.1 released

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Replay Converter 3.1 is a separate program altogether. You cannot install this
program and then magically make Replay AV 8 use it. Replay Converter 3.1 is a
separate application that you download. I never said that installing Replay
Converter 3.1 will integrate with Replay AV 8 for you.

Do you understand now?