[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3 beta tutorial

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:46:55 -0600

I understood which version you are using. I was using 2.80 for the conversion I mentioned. My first attempt sounded watery, but the second worked well. Apparently I changed the bit rate and since I deleted that M4 file, I can't try to repeat the operation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>