[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV's Url Finder

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:19:57 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks!  I've got your blog and the referenced mp3 on my to-do list for

That refreshing is a pita, that's for sure; as there is no way to get at
all5 or 10 or whatever happens to be in that listview.

I'll be back with more questions if the references you mention don't get
things cleared up in my mind.

And, incidentally, great job on those Replay podcasts.
I've listened to a couple of them; and I like the way you've done them.
One can actually fully understand the synthesized speech as you have both
slow enough, not blocked out by your talking, and have taken care and
attention that it's either patched in or miked solidly so that it's clear.