[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV's Url Finder

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I did a simple podcast on the URL Finder awhile back. The URL
Finder is in the Tools Menu.

Just to be sure. You run the URL Finder first and then play the
stream. In the URL Finder's listview you will see the links that
the URL finder found for you. Note: not sure if this happens to
all users but the URL Finder's list view refreshes every 3
secnds when I view the list. So when I hear 1 of 10 in the URL
Finder list view and then down arrow to say the 4th item - all
of sudden the listview refreshes on me and I am taken back to
listview 1 of 10. It's like your on a webpage that reloads on
you every so often.

If you go to:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Check the old archives from Jan to March. In one of those
headings you will find the URL Finder mp3 file I did and you can
download it.

Petro