[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV testers needed for a stream & URL Finder

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:18:25 -0700

Petro and All Interested,

The url located by the url finder is:
mms://213.8.138.13/glz-stream

Pam

-----Original Message-----
From: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Petro T.
Giannakopoulos
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:59 AM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Replay AV testers needed for a stream & URL
Finder

The user was able to get Replay AV 8 to record using via audio output method
so my brain now tells me Norton isn't blocking that part but if they tries
something new like URL Finder it may pop up a warning. That's when its good
to have a sighted person around to tell you what the hidden keyboard
shortcut is like alt+a for allow. So it turns out that the original link was
only for audio output recording and stream capture was not possible.