[blindreplay] Replay AV talk & more

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 05:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

I was asked to be on a radio show by the hosts of Breakfast
Bytes and I accepted the offer. Note I am not the greatest
speaker nor do I know everything. The opinions expressed on the
show are only mine. Freedom of speech.

If I declined the offer to be on the show they the show hosts
may not ask again. I gave them a list of of the software and
sites I use and they asked me most of the questions from that
list.

The show you want to look for is from 4-21-2007 and the URL is
at:

http://www.wgtd.org/breakfastbytes_archives.asp