[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

The things that I will be looking to see in the new version are:

(1)  If it is able to record silently and in the background additional
stream types to those in ver 8.

(2)  How it deals with interrupted streams as compared to ver 8.

(3)  What tools the tools menu will include.  I find the url finder
something that I use daily in uncovering stream links and hope that it
will be in the new package.

The introduction of more and more streams relying on flash has made the
challenge for Replay AV 9 (or whatever it will be named) a big one.

Today's decisions tell tomorrow' stories.
Mark Cummins, Church of Hope, Ocala, FL
www.hopeinocala.com