[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:17:28 -0500

What I failed to mention, Mike, is that I leave my computers on 24/7. So presumably at the instant my XP or Windows 7 clocks move up or back an hour, you'd think Replay AV would move with it. Otherwise I have 30 or more show times to change. Another issue is that when one downloads the pre-programmed packages, i.e. the ones that include NPR, AV appears to set the maximum limit of recorded shows well beyond one week, thereby potentially tying up a lot of memory unnecessarily until the user changes the max number to 3, 7, etc. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>