[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:55:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hap

I believe that all files should be backed up routinely.  After all, even
if a program continually works properly, there is a good chance,
particularly when a file is regularly tinkered with, you might make a
mistake which you want to quickly undue.
Given the tens of thousands of lines in computer code a given program has
-- plus the vagueries of operating systems and pcs -- it amazes me just
how many things function most of the time.
If I had to guess the issue regarding RAV not always synching itself to
changes in time zone changes, I am guessing that a good part of the
explanation lies somewhere in how the program interacts with the pc clock.

Today's decisions tell tomorrow' stories.
Mark Cummins, Church of Hope, Ocala, FL
www.hopeinocala.com