[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV replaced?

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 04:44:29 -0700

Hey Again -

Yes the new program - which I think we will be calling Replay Radio 9 - still
not sure - will be available as an upgrade for existing Replay AV owners and as
a stand alone purchase for newbies.

As for testers - I am not sure how many testers I will be allowed to recruit -
but if you are interested let me know.  The issue will be timing - I will need
to make sure that whoever tests will be able to do so within a short time frame
after the beta is released.  I will need feedback within 48 hours at the most -
so if you are interested and able to be speedy let me know.  And if I can use
your help I will be speedy in my reply.

Okay doke?
Thanks all
Leslie

On May 24, 2012, at 10:16 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:

I’m sure the new program will be available as a separate purchase. The old one
can now be acquired by buying the Replay Capture suite.

Dean

From: Plitt Robin G <Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx<mailto:Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>"
<plittr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>>, Minichiello Joseph B
<joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx<mailto:joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>>

2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use of Replay A/V, a
now-free windows program to record virtually any streaming radio station. The
program airs on GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2