[blindreplay] Replay AV on sale

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx, blind_geek_zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:25:15 -0800 (PST)

Order link:

Give a Great Last Minute Gift at a Great Price!

In this special Holiday Offer, you can give Replay AV to all
your friends and family for just $34.95 per copy - that's $15
off the regular sales price! Replay AV makes a wonderful and
unique holiday gift.

You can place your order right now and print up a beautiful gift
card as soon as your order is complete.  Imagine - a great gift
under the tree in less than 5 minutes.

Do you know someone who is getting an iPod for Christmas?

With Replay AV it's so easy to record, convert and copy content
to an iPod or other portable player.  It's just the right gift
for anyone getting a portable player this holiday.

Of course you know Replay AV is great for more than just iPods.
It's a great gift for anyone who loves streaming media.

 Don't Delay - take Advantage of this Special offer and save 30%
off the Regular price!

To order Replay AV as a gift please click here , click
"continue" and the purchase price will be reduced to $34.95

Once your order is complete you will see the prompt to create a
beautiful, holiday gift card.

That's all there is to it!

Order today and give hours of enjoyment to all your friends who
love streaming media as much as you do.  This offer is only good
until Christmas Day - don't delay - order today.

PS - And remember you can always buy with confidence knowing
that all our products come with our unconditional 30-day money
back guarantee.