[blindreplay] Replay AV 8.80 & YouSendIt Express

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 16:54:22 -0400

No way I can sign into the YouSendIt Express within Replay AV 8.80. The edit box field area where one enters the username and password are invisible. Tried route JAWS to PC cursor and then arrow keys and clicked to the right of 'Your Email Address' and 'Your Password' and it doesn't bring up the edit box fields where sighted users see a blinking cursor in order to type in the info. Visually my guess the blinking cursor is already there for them but not for us. This screen used to be accessible with JAWS. They must have made changes here. None of you use this great feature. It's free. They do have a size limit on the files but worth it to me to have. I know there are other ways to send files.

Will test this tomorrow with a sighted person around. Will have to tell them to click where they see this invisible edit box for the email address and then I will be all set to use this. Is Brian Hartgen on this list still? If yes email me privately.