[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.50 released!

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:22:31 -0400

Petro can correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm guessing that this is similar to the practice of our screenreader vendors and other programs where a jump from versions 2 to 3 is considered an upgrade rather than an update and that is what you are paying for. I'm in the same situation since I still have Replay Converter 2.75. My question was whether or not the new version installs over the top or whether I have to uninstall the converter first? For some reason I have an additional Converter folder from the initial install of 2.75 which was probably botched or corrupted in some way. The converter is working fine but I haven't been able to get rid of this other entry so have basically ignored it, but I have been hesitant to upgrade to the new version of the converter given this situation. Any thoughts?

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Life My Way <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 1:25 PM
i thought when you purchased the replay av capture suite
that it covered
every part of the program update when you pay the 9.95 ?
or is this for each part of replay av? just wondering.