[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.50 released!

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:01:42 -0500

ok, i had replay av 8.41 installed and When i got the message was when i
entered on the replay converter 3.12, and it said that i needed to purchase
the replay converter,  is there something wrong with the installation of the
replay product? since this seems to be the first one that i have had to pay
for part to be upgraded, is this normal? meanning to have to pay for just
one part to be upgraded? meanning since the  prior version of the replay
converter was 2.80 would this conestute to having to pay for the upgrade to
the replay converter 3.12? or am i totally confused?
thanks