[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.50 released!

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:45:00 -0400

petro,
Well, since it's not really a problem I'm inclined to leave well enough alone. I do have sighted assistance in an emergency but really don't want to take the time to do what might, as you say, prove to be a difficult or problematic uninstall. I would have tried it if I could have uninstalled the converter separately, but you've clarified that I can't really do that, which kind of makes sense.

One question: can I upgrade just the converter or do I really have to do both for it to work? I guess i don't entirely understand why it is sold as a separate component if you know what I mean. Many thanks.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: susan wojtecki <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:36 PM
Petro,
Yes, I have the WinPCat. Hopefully I can install the
upgrade and then get
rid of the old one. I'm not sure how I ended up with
two versions in the
first place, the one probably being a corrupted file or
botched install and
I was hesitant to uninstall it and make it worse. I
don't particularly need
the upgraded full program, at least for now, so do you
think there will be
any problem if I just upgrade Replay Converter? Thanks.