[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.50 released!

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:19:40 -0400

Petro,
Sorry, I unfortunately had deleted the icon for the converter on my desktop but think there was only one. The control panel only shows one entry for Replay Converter but two for Replay-AV. When I checked properties, there is one file with 39073 mb and another with 4969 mb. Does this make sense? I was not sure whether I should be seeing Replay Converter as a separate program outside of the Replay-AV submenu. Any help sorting this out is appreciated.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: susan wojtecki <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:22 AM
Petro can correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm guessing
that this is similar to
the practice of our screenreader vendors and other programs
where a jump
from versions 2 to 3 is considered an upgrade rather than
an update and that
is what you are paying for. I'm in the same situation
since I still have
Replay Converter 2.75. My question was whether or not the
new version
installs over the top or whether I have to uninstall the
converter first?
For some reason I have an additional Converter folder from
the initial
install of 2.75 which was probably botched or corrupted in
some way. The
converter is working fine but I haven't been able to
get rid of this other
entry so have basically ignored it, but I have been
hesitant to upgrade to
the new version of the converter given this situation. Any
thoughts?

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>