[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.50 released!

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Leslie. Replay Converter 3 is indeed a big update and has
many improvements like faster audio conversions and DVD/CD burning and is
accessible with JAWS 9. I've burnt like 30 DVDs here. What I did was convert
these .flv video files to blank DVD discs so they will play on home DVD player.

Thanks again for your support Leslie!