[blindreplay] Replay AV 8.40 and Sirius Stream Capture news

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:00:11 -0800 (PST)

It definitely works. Records silently the Sirius stream,
converts it if set - for me 128 kbps - sent the file to my email
adddress automatically perfectly here.

I have been beta testing the YSI scripts here for YouSendIt. All
looks great except one issue I found. They told me they are
working on this fix for us.

If all goes well you will no longer needs Brian Hartgen's JAWS
scripts for the YouSendIt plugin. They are 99 percent there.

Did any of you get this message with Replay AV 8.40 and what did
you choose? I had to use my JAWS cursor to find the UPDATE LATER
button as I do not know if that bug was fixed that I saw last
week during testing the beta. I don't know if its the same build
nor if its another completely different version. Only time weill
tell here.

 graphic 374
There is a new update of the YouSendIt scripts. Do you want to
update them
now?
The update will happen in the background and will be available
the next time you
restart YouSendIt.
Yes Update later