[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.40

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 20:46:21 -0500

Just loaded and tested Replay 8.4 and the XM Stream Capture feature.

THe program does log on and seem to capture a stream, but I got an audio message after about five minutes which states"The url your are attempting to connect to has expired. Please contact your provider.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Robin
----- Original Message --- -- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>