[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.40

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:39:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Darrell
I don't know so I am asking you. On the XM online website are
you able to see the artist and track data? And are you saying
you would like to see within Replay AV when you tune to XM
stations of your liking you would like to see this artist/track
data information within Replay AV? Let me know so I can forward
this to Applian Technologies if I am correct.

I like this idea if it can be done.

Petro