[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 is released

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:38:09 -0500

I just went to the Applian website and went to the download link.
There, I selected Replay a/v.  On the next page there was a link near
text that said "download current version," which I selected.

Unfortunately,  feature that can check for updates and then downlaod the update.

Kelly
Replay A/v does not have a feat
On 6/19/07, joanne <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay here goes--dumb question perhaps but I can't find it.  When someone on
list says a new version is out, well I tried to go to my help file in replay
8.12 to update to the 8.21 version but can't find where to do this.
Obviously I'm not in the right place, so how do I get 8.21?  Thanks.