[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 is released

Okay here goes--dumb question perhaps but I can't find it. When someone on list says a new version is out, well I tried to go to my help file in replay 8.12 to update to the 8.21 version but can't find where to do this. Obviously I'm not in the right place, so how do I get 8.21? Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:29 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 is released

Not sure but go back and download the RAV 8.21 again. Compared
the morning rav.exe file size with the one you download this
evening. Maybe you downloaded RAV 8.20 this morning?

Petro
--- "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This morning after hearing the Yousendit plug-in worked, I
reinstalled
RAV 8 from this link
http://www.applian.com/replay-av/download2.php

In the "About" option of RAV 8, I find it still reads version
8.20. What
have I missed?

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>