[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 & Output tab

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rick
Thank you. I have listened to all of Rick Harmon's Vista
podcasts. Plus the one's Joseph Lee has done.

I know you are a user of Windows Media Center. Any chance you
can do a few podcasts on media center in the future? I can put
these on my ftp server.

Thank you for telling me this. Others should find these links
helpful too.

Petro