[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 & Output tab

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:32:57 -0500

petro,

This issue is slightly confusing but my statement is based on my interpretation of this discussion in the FAQ:

. How does usage limits on my YouSendIt account work?

Your YouSendIt account has a 30-day limit on the total number of bytes available for recipient downloads (of files that you have sent). Your limit is based on your account type (for example: Lite, Plus, Business, or Business Plus). We track how many times the files that you have uploaded have been downloaded
to determine the total number of bytes downloaded during the 30 days.

. Is there a limit on how many bytes I can download?

No. There is no limit on the number of files or bytes that you can download using your account (of files that other users have sent to you). The download usage limit only applies to the account that was used to upload a particular file.

When they speak about no download limits, they are referring to files that a particular user may download from others. When they speak about uploaded files, they are referring to the bandwidth used to download those files. Let me know what you see in the two statements from the You Send It website that say otherwise.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>