[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.21 & Output tab

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:46:26 -0500

Petro,

there is a button below the edit box for additional options. When this is selected, a dialogue appears giving the user the ability to add multiple e-mail addresses. realize of course that with the You Send It free account, there is only one gigabyte each month of downloading available. this translates into about 37 downloads of an hour long show saved in MP3 recorded at 64 kbps. At 32 KBPS it's between 70 and 85 downloads, depending on the show. For example, shows on commercial radio start about six minutes after the hour and end two to three minutes before the hour. Starting and ending the recording to take into account this scheduling will result in smaller file sizes.

This is all to say that with the You Send It free service, the number of actual downloads is small enough that only a few people can download a frequently recurring show, if that.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>