[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8 & YouSendIT plugin Chris

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:19:51 +0100

Well I use Dropbox for my file sharing needs so not really interested in Yousendit at this time. Thanks for the offer though.

On 15/08/2010 18:56, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Are you familiar with YouSendIt? yousendit.com - let's you send files to
another person or to yourself. Replay AV 8 has a built-in YouSendIt plugin.
So after Replay AV 8 records for you it can automatically send your
recordings via an email telling you where to go to download the file. But I
have found the trick to make it work with JAWS. Let me know if you want to
know how this is done. I will be away in an hour.