[blindreplay] Replay AV 8 & YouSendIT plugin Chris

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:56:07 -0400

Are you familiar with YouSendIt? yousendit.com - let's you send files to
another person or to yourself. Replay AV 8 has a built-in YouSendIt plugin.
So after Replay AV 8 records for you it can automatically send your
recordings via an email telling you where to go to download the file. But I
have found the trick to make it work with JAWS. Let me know if you want to
know how this is done. I will be away in an hour.