[blindreplay] Replay AV 8 & Sync capability

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:55:47 -0800 (PST)

Replay AV 8 Sync

1. Run Replay AV 8
2. Press alt f for file menu
3. Enter on Settings
4. Shift tab until you hear folder tab
5. right arrow until you hear Sync tab announced
6. tab 1 time
7. Checkbox to check with space bar
Enter on browse button.
8. Follow the standard windows dialog box to set the sync to
folder settings for your recordings to go to

I use this sync setting to send my recordings to my network
attached storage hard drive which is  also an FTP server meaning
I can access my recordings from any computer in the world.

Just letting you know the sync feature is available with Replay
AV 8.