[blindreplay] Re: Registration failure

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

So you tried to join the Media Guide so you can add and suggest
new stations, shows and so on but could not register with a
email address and password right? (For Gary).

I did register for this 2 years ago and didn't have any issues.

I will register over the weekend to see if things have changed
here when it comes to registering. I will have my PC upgraded so
I may be a bit late with a response with this. Maybe Leslie can
tell you.

Petro