[blindreplay] Re: Recording DVD audio track?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:15:21 -0800 (PST)

Bruce maybe able to help you with this. I know what you are
trying to do. There's another program that extracts the audio
tracks off the DVD automatically but I do not remember the name.
It's something like"... extractor". You might want to check the
blind cool tech site at:

http://www.blindcooltech.com

Show was done in 2006 time frame.

Is this a movie DVD disc?

If you have a stand alone DVD player that's connected to your tv
set and its near your PC - you can connect the DVD player's
outputs to the line-in of your sound card.