[blindreplay] Recording BBC iPlayer streams with Replay AV

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:22:40 +0000

Hi

Does anybody know if there are plans to make Replay AV v8 work with the
new Adobe Flash streams used by the BBC iPlayer.  Currently, I've got the
iPlayer configured to use the RealAudio streams.  However, I don't know
how long the BBC will support the RealAudio streams as it must take quite
a lot of configuring to run dual streams.

Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test