[blindreplay] Re: Radio Stations List for this week Bill Sparks

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:25:58 -0400 (EDT)

Well, one of the stations on Bill's list, WSCR Chicago, recently went
through a stream link change which had my Replay AV unable to deal with
from a tuning and stream capture standpoint.
While I could get WSCR to play conventionally and get the url finder to
offer me options, none would record until I happened to stumble upon this
one:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WSCRAMDIALUP.pls

This one -- and other CBS recent changes (remember our discussion of wxyt
Detroit a couple of weeks back) are going to drive database managers and
recordists batty <grin>!!
Right now, as it stands, the link in the Replay AV database neither
records or tunes, and the one in Radiotime plays but does not record.
So, for anyone looking for a workable Replay AV link for WSCR Chicago,
note

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WSCRAMDIALUP.pls
Hope that this proves useful for someone.

Life's never dull in the world of station stream links tracking <grin>!!

            Mike