[blindreplay] Re: REPLAY MUSIC ISSUE

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

You need to find audio streams (radio stations or audio that
leave some silence between each song they play) in order for
Replay Music to work for you. Look at the user guide for Replay
Music and you will see a small list of such services. I know
Replay Music used to work with Yahoo's Launchcast service. The
premium service at Yahoo is not free but cheap. The Yahoo
launchcast requires no software to use it.

Petro