[blindreplay] Re: RAV as a podcatcher?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:32:02 -0800 (PST)

Yes its an average podcatcher program too. You add the podcast feed URL the
same way you would for a station. You add the podcast feed in the basic tab
property sheet and in the recording tab property sheet tell it it is a podcast.
You can use the media guide by going to the tools menu bar and choose media
guide and then locate a podcast there. Let us know if you need more help on
this.

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>