[blindreplay] Re: RAV and windows 7

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:38:46 -0400

Only my opinion. I did forward your message to Applian. Turn off UAC when you are using Replay AV 8. If your anti-virus program is up to date and receiving the latest virus definitions and your firewall is turned on either from the router (all routers are firewalls) or the Windows firewall you are protected.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>