[blindreplay] Quzzeling files in a particular shows folder

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind Replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:25:31 -0500

I am curious how this could have happened, but as I was checking my Paul Harvey
folder for today's show, I noticed that there were lots of little tiny files
that had the .MP3 extension on them. when I clicked on one of them, windows
media player informed me they were irregular files or something, maybe they
weren't MP3 files as windows media player plays, would I like to open them? I
didn't open them. this was a feed I put in manually from WJR Detroit, which I
believe to be a windows media stream. what could have possibly happened? I
didn't save the show log to find out what it said.

Gary Schindler
Shaler PA