[blindreplay] Quick Record with Windows 10

  • From: Larry Gassman <LarryGassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:20:36 -0700

Hello,
This applies to me as well as to my twin brother John.

Since my upgrade to Windows 10, quick record no longer works but the scheduleing of recordings does.
I did read and understand that the edge is the problem.But, I'm not using the Edge until Microsoft gets it working with screen readers for blind users.
I'm using IE 11 with Windows 10 and Radio Replay 9.
It also does not work with Firefox.
If I start let's say Mlb.com game day audio and an archived recording of a baseball game, I can go up and down the list o recordings I have done but the current address I am trying to record is not listed.
Yet if I try and stop the replay application, I get the current prompt are you sure you want to stop...
Again, anything I have scheduled seems to work fine.
I thought originally that maybe Windows 10 wasn't recognizing Replay. but, it seems to recognize the scheduled shows, so it should also recognize the quick recordings.

I really would appreciate hearing from somebody.
Any suggestions?
thank You!

John

JAWS Certified, 2014.