[blindreplay] Re: Questions from a Lurker

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

Replay AV can burn CDs for you but I never have used it here.
Maybe someone on this list can tell you how to use it. I use
Nero 6 here.

You might want to go to the Applian website and read the user
guide on the CD thing you want to do.

You can transsfer cassette tapes to your line-in jack on your
sound card and let Replay AV record it for you.