[blindreplay] Re: Question about discount for Replay A-V 8

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:07:39 -0500

I got the discount code ravbb from your AccessWatch Review of Feb 28 I
think. I have not spoken with Leslie from Applian. Not sure that I would use
the suite enough to justify the cost. To be honest, I got curious about
Replay AV because I was paying $48 a year to listen to Laura Ingraham. I can
record her show with Replay AV for the same or less money thanks to
whichever discount option I choose and record lots of other stuff as well. I
probably won't be the power user that some on this list are, although I've
said that before and been wrong. (smile) Thanks for the response and the
tutorials.