[blindreplay] Re: Question about deleting shows

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

You can delete the show recordings via Windows Explorer, My Computer or by
doing an applications key (context menu) on a show that appears on the main
interface of Replay AV 8 choose "view" and then ok link. Select the show name
or names and delete.

If you use Window-Eyes this is an important tip for you to know. The menu bar
at the top you should use keyboard shortcuts:
alt -f for file menu.
alt -s for shows menu.
alt -r for record menu.
alt -t for tools menu.
alt -h for the help menu.

Do not use alt key and then right arrow as the menus do not read correctly.
JAWS does not have this issue.

Also note you will hear duplicate items within most menus with a different
hotkey. So use down and up arrow keys and press enter key on such duplicates.
Again JAWS does not show this behavior at all.

Ask all questions here. Here to help.

Keep up the great work with the website and blog.

Petro