[blindreplay] Problem recording with Replay Music and Pandora

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:22:18 -0500

Hi all,

Decided that since I have a working Windows Vmware Fusion virtual machine I'd
try out Replay Music five.
Last night I don't know if I did anything special, but last.fm worked. fine.
With Pandora this morning, I hit the start recording button, filled the info
in, and pressed okay and it said stop recording, as it should. When I login to
Pandora, and my station starts playing, the list view where it says recording
track remains at zero items. I think this is the third track now and it
continues to not record. This is a pretty good station going here, so it'd be
nice to record Pandora.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.
Orin