[blindreplay] Re: Problem adding radio station

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:54:33 +0100

Hi,

I'm using JAWS.  I just tried again and it worked.  Before I pressed
Enter on the link without using the links list but this time I used
Enter from the link list - don't know if that makes a difference or
maybe it was just a random blip before.

Thanks for the tip about "copy shortcut" from a listen live link
though - that might come in handy in future.

Thanks,
Catherine