[blindreplay] Re: Problem adding radio station

  • From: "Gary Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:10:41 -0400

If you are using Jaws and trying to add a station from the media guide, once you find your link by doing the insert F7 key, arrow to the link you want to add, tab to activate link and this should add the link in replay av!

you can also copy the station URL from the address bar by doing the AltD combination, selecting the address, copying it to the clipboard. then you can add the show manually by pasting the URL into the proper field. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] Problem adding radio station
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 6:07 PM
Hi,

I'm using Replay AV 8.14 and trying to add a radio
station so I can
set it up to record at certain times.  I haven't used
RAV for ages and
remember sometimes I had this problem before but can't
remember what I
was doing wrong/how I got round it.

I go to the Shows menu, then Add Radio Station.  I search
for the
station I want and it finds it.  I press Enter on the link
that says
"Add" before the name of the station but nothing
happens.  Am I
missing something?

If I can't get this to work how can I find out the URL
of a station so
I could add it manually?

Catherine