[blindreplay] Re: Problem adding radio station

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

Which screen reader do you use?

Which station do you want to add?

There are many sources to find a station's stream like the station's homepage,
guides like Bill Sparks which is at:
http://www.billsparks.org

Mike can tell you the other guides to look at.

Most of the time if you do a application key on a "listen live" link and choose
copy shortcut. This copies the URL to your clipboard. This works at Bill Sparks
site.

You then run Replay A/V 8, do alt -s for the shows menu, enter on "add
manually" item, fill in the show properties in basic, recording, schedule tabs.

You do a ctrl -v in the basic tab where you hear URL Field edit box to paste
the actual station stream URL.

If you use Window-Eyes you sometimes have to do a insert + on the long add html
code and then a numpad / for left mouse click.

--- On Sat, 4/26/08, Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>