[blindreplay] Re: Podcasts Settings Replay AV 8

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:18:32 -0400

Thanks For the Suggestion.

If you record LOTS of podcasts, as I do, You can also individually schedule the recording times in the Properties window as you would schedule any recorded program. I've noticed an occasional incomlete download, which I have attributed to my computer trying to do too much at once.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>