[blindreplay] Petro's Applian Technologies Blog News

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 05:11:52 -0800 (PST)

I have a blog that some of you may want to visit occasionally
for information on Applian's products. I cover Replay AV 8,
Replay Converter, replay Music, Media Catcher and At-Large
Recorder 2. In the archives you can find mp3 tutorials I have
done on some of these applications from Applian Technologies.

My blog is at:

Applian's website is at:

Mailing List for blind PC users of Applian's products:

Place in subject line: Subscribe