[blindreplay] PayPal Sign up Fixed - Petro

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 04:39:46 -0800 (PST)

For all of you to know. I have known Bill for 3 years now. He's
the CEO of Applian. He has listened to me in making his
applications more accessible. I have not tested it but Hank or
someone can for me.

Below is my email message to Bill. I sent it to him yesterday
afternoon and he fixed the PayPal payment for you.

-----
Hi Petro -

Thanks for the tip. I think I found and fixed the place in the
order form(s)
where the images didn't have Alt tags, including the "PayPal"
button.

If you like, you can try to place an upgrade order and make sure
the pages
are done properly.  Just use one of your existing registration
codes to
start.  However, it should work OK for blind users now.

Thanks,

Bill Dettering
Applian Technologies Inc.
www.applian.com